Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Turmoils

Somehow i am feeling some Turmoils on the inside of me.Some undescribable feelings...perhaps it is the stress of life and the expectations that i have to meet that creates this feeling. I pray for peace to come upon me.


Philippians 4:7

and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.



I will be starting my muay thai again.Every semester I will be getting a new sparring partner. Sem 1 was Zijun( who went on to become the inter-uni Muay thai champion) Sem 2 was yuantai and this sem is Raphael. This is my last year and i hope i can really pick up some combat experiences and keep myself fit.



Today while coming home, I saw a person with a big bulging tummy. I was confused.

That is what went through my mind


Face- can be girl or boy
Hair- can be girl or boy
Body- can be girl or boy

Analysis= ????


Then i look at the legs

Hairy

Analysis= Confirmed is a man with huge belly.








As i walk pass him, i heard a lady's voice.



Immediately in my mind everything went blank for a while....then..





"!!!!!!!!!!!! UNSHAVED LEGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*Feels like puking*



Got a new Batman shirt...DC having discounts, so if you are like me, a fan of Batman and Superman, go get yours now!




"There is a little boy in every man. I think the one in me is a super mischevious one!"




Why so serious?

No comments: