Sunday, August 24, 2008

I believe

Today I was watching online service and the preacher from china really blow me away!! Revelation and Perseverance are the keys to breaking through.

I was challenged in my heart again to go SOT.I need the faith to step out. "what if" filled my mind, like what the SOT student said, you go from excitment( ji dong) to having doubt( yao dong ) to giving up( yi dong ye bu dong). I really don't want to do that. I feel that there are areas in my life that needs to be dealt with.

Truely you can't choose two path and walk in both.You got to choose the one and only path you will take.They are mutually exclusive.

Let me have the faith to believe.

Greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world!



which male non cgl in nus has a Gentle spirit?

No comments: