Saturday, August 23, 2008

Bday

Just came back from my cousin's birthday BBQ and i am feeling so irritated by the ulcer that is on the side of my tongue. It makes eating and tasting such a pain.


Was reminded by someone that I was a much more relational person a couple of years back. Thinking back, what that person said is kinda true. I recall back the person I was and the person I am now, it is pretty different. I think somewhere along that period of time I was changed in my mindset and therefore my actions which leads to who I am now. I kinda think and realised that it could be that big disappointment i had.


When you run a race alone, there are pros and cons. But i guess for me, for now, i prefer to run this short period of time alone. I have lost faith in them. Perhaps my time and my role are all due and it is time for a change.

No comments: