Thursday, August 21, 2008

End of this stage of life

I am sitting alone in the computer lab reading my "Petroleum Geosciences" notes.

Looking at the people sitting on the outside of the Room, I start to reflect back on the time i spent in the library. Time passes so quickly and I am going graduate so soon.I feel kinda out of place with these younger people around me.I feel overage.haha.


School have been boring so far.Not that busy yet but i got a feeling that it is going to come soon.I guess I am a person who can't really sit still. I have been feeling quite slack for the last 2 weeks and it certainly don't feel good. I am alway thinking of what to do to end the day fast.Perhaps it is time i should look at other areas of life that i missed out on a few years back.



Life is like a journey. To some, it might be a joy ride on the bus. To others , it might be a race on a ferrari F1 car. For the remaining, it could be a sequences of BMW( Bus + MRT + Walk) rides. But what matters most is that sometimes, We get off whatever we are on and enjoy what God has created around us.

No comments: