Saturday, August 9, 2008

Presence

I initially wanted to blog about the sentosa outing and the pictures but facebook kept giving me problem.I decided to blog about cell group meeting yesterday.

We had a breakthrough attendance! I was late because i went to get Jacob present.Got him a super cool berm and a nice tee. I got myself a new watch, a new tee and berm. The tee i got is really nice. Somewhat like affliction and ed hardy, you can call them "Inspirations" from the real thing, haha. Personally i got my tee from the same place.The best buy in my opinion is my watch. It is really nice i think.



During P and W, we sang really new songs and some old songs which you never hear in service.Personally I felt really ministered during worship.Sometimes God gave you a taste of what Heaven is like, or how awesome is his love for you or the working of the His miracles.I was given a feel how great is His love for me yesterday.when i think back , i realised that sometimes it is all these that reaffirm your faith for God and how wonderful is He. It is during times when the whole world seems to have fall down that you rem all these time that keeps your faith stong, to keep believing.



We had a great time fellowshipping too. School is starting next week and there will be devotion time every morning from 7 to 8. I do not have school in the morning but to reach at 7 i got to leave my house at 5 plus?!Maybe i can drop by NTU to study, since i got no school for some of the days!I never had a less than 5 days week before. PTL finally i have a 2 or 3 (depending on which module i drop) days week. Knowing my character, i think i will be back in school to get my stuff done. I don work at home so i try to get everything done in sch, just the way i work.



Give me a new song
Give me a renewed vision
Give me a fresh hope
Give me a strengthen heart
Give me the passion

Bring me back to my first love i have with You.

No comments: