Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Outing to eden

Before i start this blog post, I shall post a short pictoral quiz.



If you trapped in such a scenerio, what would you do? You can't move your hands or legs or even swing yourself. You have only 30 seconds to save yourself. Think! Answer will be revealed only at the end of this post! DON"T PEEK!




Just came back from this organic place near to NUS. I am surprised to find such a nice place there. It is soooo nice that i think it is a good place to come and have some time for yourself or with someone special. It is away from the crowd and serve healthy food. Things there aren't exactly very expensive.

Someone say my blog got the lack faith feeling.HAHA..maybe..i don't know but all i can say is that it is somewhat like an outlet for me. So I am like than say 5% of the time?


My dearest Isaac is going to teach me guitar. He is such a nice guy. Hopefully i can pick it up fast :)


Anyway , here are the pictures i took while at the place!










Thanks for editing the pictures!


Now.




Have you thought of a way to escape from the hungry lion?


Reading through this post should take you roughly about 30 seconds.






Think first.






Don't give up!






ok la...The ans is...








HAHAHA..LAME TITUS! =P

No comments: