Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sentosa

Today Sentosa outing was a success!

First of all, after 8 hours under the sun(We went in the morning!) and mulitple applications of tanning oil, I have become a chocolate figurine. I am glad the tanning has removed my V-neck tan from work.


We also played ultimate frisbee! Met a group of angmos from canada and they are on holidays after attending the world dragon boat race last week in Thailand. They are really really good in frisbee and taught us how to throw and stuff. We also meet a group of poly students and we played volleyball with them! Man, We took ALOT of pictures.Geraldine pls send me asap!


After leaving Sentosa at about 8pm( we reached there about 11 plus), we went to vivo and had dinner at one of the place.We began talking about all the personality stuff.How to gauage things in relationship and stuff.Then the rest even wanted to go arcade after that! I was so tired that i decided to go home.Was trying to prevent myself from falling off the seat while on the train back.



I can't wait to go Sentosa again! Going to get more tanning oil!

No comments: