Thursday, August 7, 2008

Money not enough 2

Went to watch Money not enough 2 and I am pleasantly surprised! It is quite a good show! Perhaps I can relate to it and there are seriously really funny scenes! There is particular scene that is soooo funny, I laugh until i cried sia! The meanings behind the show are plentiful! The show focuses on a few issue. It is full of hokkiens and you will be able to enjoy the show better if you can understand it. A must watch for singaporeans of all ages.


I think one of the few lessons the show is trying to bring across is that to treasure those who treasure you before they are gone.In the show , the sons did alot of nasty stuff to their mom yet it is only when they are going to lose her then they start to value her. I feel it is like so common a mistake to make in our lives. When I reflect on people around me, I feel I could be more appreciative as a friend, a son and a brother.


i have rashes all over my body. Hopefully it will go away !

No comments: