Sunday, August 24, 2008

I believe

I believe God is more than sufficient for me.
I believe for a breakthrough in my connect group.
I believe God's plan for me is perfect.
I believe for greater things to come.
I believe no weapon formed against me shall prosper.
I believe I can do all things through Christ who strengthen me.
I believe all the promises of God are true and amen.
I believe God shall supply all my riches according to the glory of Christ Jesus.
I believe for better results in the remaining semsters to come.
I believe my Cg is going to multiply in a matters of months.
I believe prayers move mountain.
I believe if God is for me, nothing can be against me.
I believe for family salvation.
I believe God is my portion forever.
I believe God has and already intended the best for me.
I believe for greater strength in Him.
I believe in Him, I will go from glory to glory.
I believe He is all I ever need.



Nothing is impossible.


Because in Him I believe.

No comments: