Saturday, August 2, 2008

Driving

This week is intensive driving week. I got 5 lessons for this week and 4 more in the next 2 weeks.I kinda detest driving but I haven't got much of a choice.I need to get my license.


Though things didn't turn out the way I expected it, I guess it is all part of the plan.


All the late nights have made my gastric problem surface again.I slept like at 4am yesterday?!


Someone told me yesterday that patiences is the key. Sometimes we got to wait and wait until the time is right. Later on the same day, someone told me that it is no point waiting. It is all about the timing.



As the saying goes, Chances favour those who are prepared.I will be preparing myself until the timing is right.



What is the point of being charming when you are not De Prince Charming?

No comments: