Sunday, August 17, 2008

Contented

Went to Zouk today. It was sooo crowded. I should have gotten that wallet for $10.Not because it is cheap but it is really nice. After which i head down to bugis to have dinner with my cg and celebrated sean bday.

Tomorrow is the 2nd week of sch and I can't wait to get into my bed now. Tomorrow devotion starts at 7 and I need to leave my house at 5.30am. Talking about early huh?! But it is a small sacrifices where I get to have a closer encounter with God.


Wondering whether to go to tomorrow's meeting.Sometimes i step back and take a look at the picture from afar. I realised that big does not alway mean best. Sometimes things operate better in smaller clusters than one big group. Think about the pills u eat when u are sick, or salt you add into your food, they exist small to impact a greater area. Perhaps there is a need for a paradigm shift and renewing of what consitute a effective way to take the school by storm.




Contented to stand from afar and looking from a distance.

No comments: