Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Steve Job

You can't connect the dots looking forward, you got to connect the dots looking backwards. So you got to trust somehow the dots will connect for your future.Because believing the dots will connect down the road, will give you the confidence to follow your heart even when it leads you off the well-worn path and that will make all the difference.

Steve Job on looking back at what he went through and how it lead to where he is now.(Which in my opinion is trusting that God has the best planned out for you!)



Sometimes life is going hit you on the head with a brick, don't lose faith.


Steve Job on failure




Remembering that you are going to die is the best way i know to avoid the trap of thinking that you got something to lose. You are already naked, there is no reason not to follow your heart.


No one wants to die. Even people who wants to go to heaven don't want to die to get there.


Death is very likely the singly best invention of life.It clears out the old and makes way for the new.


Steve Job on death.



Your time is limited so don't waste time living in others lives...Don't let the noise of others opinions drown out your own inner voice.Most importantly, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.


Steve Job on following your heart.




Stay hungry, stay foolish.



Steve Job on life.



Just book out and will be staying the night out.I can't believe it.I fail my IPPT again! i miss my chin up by one.Guess i really need to train more on weights. I slept like 4 hours the night before.But so far it has been pretty ok, cos it is pretty slack now. I will be chatting , playing uno, going shopping at E-mart or sleeping in the bunk.There is nothing for us to do.I guess when the main body comes in tml, the pace is going to pick up.


I really appreciate the encouragements that people have been giving.It matters more than you know it.



Got a youtube link from kimhai the moment i got home, and man it sure is a good video on Steve Job life.He was speaking during a standford graduation commencement.You can see that he is a man of character, wisdom and having gone through alot, he can impart what he has accumulated so far in his life to the younger generation. Listening to him speaks reminds me of What Pst Kong often said, about how it is not the environment but a person's character that determine how his life is going to turn out. Environment alway change but it is a person's character that substain him at the level at where he is and even push him further ahead.


Sometimes i do struggle with different aspects of life.I am just normal. I have my weakness and i have my flaws. All i could rely on are the principles that i hold in my life. Principles that i have learn in church, in my walk of life, from my friends.It is these principles that remind you that even when the whole world or your best friend tells that it is ok to do a certain thing, you still say no.


When the strength of man fail, it is when i turn to God. For He give strength to the weak. When my heart fails and i grow weak, i look to Him.




Are you referring to me?

No comments: