Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Finally *shouting* IT IS OVER!

Finally it is over! I must say it is The most tiring 3 days and 2 nights of exercise i ever had.Even during my NS(National Slave)days, it was not that tough.The conditions of the stuff i was in charge of were so bad that i am constantly on the move to recover them or tow them back to camp.But i am glad it is over.Because all the new friends i made, it make the whole experience so much better! haha...2 more days and i will complete my first high key ICT!


For the last few nights, without fail, my reservice friends have been disussing about the ghost stories of our camp.If you all know me, you know i can tell ghost stories very well.And i meant VERY well.The stories i heard from them really shocked me! i mean it is really spooky.I rem one of the night i woke up at 2am and i am afraid to go toilet after hearing the stories! It was horrible!

And I can't wait to share them with others!HAHA


In my mind i am already thinking of what to do this weekend, i feel like a bird set free..ahha.i want to watch movies and i wanna do something fun, different and interesting! Best if it is exciting.

No comments: