Saturday, July 26, 2008

special

This week has been great.Bro Darren came and preach the word and it impacted me so much.It really reminds me of how i have came so far.Be it in my results, or the way i do things or the way i choose to relate to people, success is not about giving your 100% but your 101%.


I was reminded by a good friend of mine who once told me about choosing the right partner in life.She told me i have been choosing the wrong type of girls. Perhaps it is some wrong mindset i have but i kinda reflected on it and realised she is in a way right.Fastforward many weeks, I know God intended the best for me. The best as in the most suitable, not perfect. There is no reason for me to go for someone who needs help rather i should focus on going for someone who is ready.Thanks for whatever you told me, you have certainly changed my mindset.

I am enjoying every single moment of life.

No comments: