Monday, July 28, 2008

Dreams

Sometimes somewhere somehow, the voice of discouragement starts to affect you.

It makes you forget what you have and keep reminding you what you don't have.


Today i reflected on what i have to my name.

Gender : male
Age : 24
Asset :- $24,000( upon completion of studies from NUS)
Achievements : Dean's list once.Tells very good ghost stories.





somehow i got stuck at the achievements part. Half way round the globe, people younger than me are earning millions! I am approaching a quarter of a century old and i dont seems to have achieve anything yet.

i would say i am a visionary.I have dreams of what i hope to achieve. I have set them and it seems they are getting further and further.I can't wait to graduate and start working.


then


i was reminded that life isn't about what you have achieved.

As much as i want to "make it big", Life becomes significant when you change something down history.


Of cos , that doesn't mean you do nothing and achieve nothing.



Therefore, i realised that my dreams got to be bigger than what i am having now.Much Much bigger..



Dream Big, Live Strong, Impact Many and Change the World

No comments: