Monday, July 14, 2008

Random

What a nice song! All thanks to qizhi who kinda intro me the song.nice and catchy tune.

Today i just got news that i can't make it for The Happening Camp.Upon hearing that i am leaving in 3 weeks time, she suddenly throw me alot of things to do.haha, my fellow interns and i felt like oranges, they wanna squeeze us dry.


This week I got "counselled" by two old friends of mine regarding relationship.All i can say is, I am taking a passive stand, watching and enjoying the moment.


Holidays are ending really soon.In about 3 to 4 weeks time, i will be entering my final year.I was sitting on clement's car and talking about yester-years where we were still year 1 and year 2, the POS times.Time passes so quickly and i feel it is running through my fingers!


Life is all about choices. It is very important that you choose correctly.


For me, i choose to be simple.

No comments: