Tuesday, July 15, 2008

mighty mice

Thinking of starting something new.

Something that see life from a new point of view.

Not your average what-happened-then-i-come-home-write-down type of blog.

More of I-need-to-change-my-perspective-so-convince-me type of blog.




Tomorrow is fasting day for me.Same for every mon and fri.Time to get things right.



how are you doing?Hope everything is ok.Not talking doesn't mean angry.It just mean I don wanna do anything wrong.



Good to hear that you are attached.Stay happy! Friends forever.Try to not let him dislike me!LOL



I think i should not try to force you.I get the msg.I shall do what is best then.



Thanks for taking me in when i was lost.Thanks for alway making the effort to bring out the best in me.I am grateful that God put someone like you in my life


Can't wait for you to be back! have a great time with your princess.LOL.We shall go for supperS when you are back!

No comments: