Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Joker

I just came back from watching "The Dark Knight".The Joker is really insane. If you look carefully at certain scenes, you will notice that there is this look in his eyes.This look that he is struggling and he is losing it.( ok i am guessing it) But it is either his acting is sooo good that it gives me this feeling or he is really slowly losing it in the movie.Maybe i should watch the show again just to make sure i din't see wrongly.


In someway i can relate to him, sometimes when i want to win sooooo badly,( like during exams), i turn my stress into wild thoughts.I don't know how to explain it, but somehow this wild thought will give me temporary ecstatic feeling! This feeling i can do anything. This feeling that I have power and control. LOL. If you carefully think about it, the joker alway talk about "not in the plan, out of control, chaos" He ,in fact, wants control by creating chaos to break the control others have.


Sometimes people don't just want the truth, sometimes people just want to have their truth rewarded.

No comments: