Monday, June 30, 2008

Prayerful

Been praying and asking God for the reason...i am really on my wit's end! Thinking back, i really have to learn from this mistake.I shall not try to help anyone without much thought and end up in something like that ever again.. To put it plainly, i got absolutely nothing to gain out of it! i spend my time and my effort..doing the best my principles allow me to.I am not trying to say i did not made any mistakes, which by going into something like that is already a mistake.To have people come and msg stuff questioning your character and stuff when you want to have absolutely nothing to do with them takes lots and lots of patient.

On the inside of me, i really want to let loose and let it go.But i shall not let my emotions rule my head, i want to maintain my coolness of head.Like what people have advise me, try to let him cool and not to do anything about it. If he wants to drag it on, all you can do is smile and say what you have been saying since day one.I regretted not heeding some advice i heard beforehand and now i am in it and i can understand why.


I guess on my part, i just stay cool unless it gets really out of hand. Everyone needs time to cool off especially when one is emotional affected. So, stop and think before you do certain things again.Look at who is the one who started the finger pointing.Self - reflection is absolutely important. Speak to leaders who can give you a fair point of view. Keep your view point open. Mostly importantly, is this what would God do? what would Jesus do?

on my part, i just want to get the whole bad experience off me.


Please let it go.

No comments: