Friday, July 25, 2008

The painful truth from the Doctor

I can't recall the last time I went to a doctor expecting something bad from him.

I was contemplating whether to make the trip.I got to admit, I was afraid.I was pretty afraid.


In the end i figure it out that the problem will NOT go away on its own.I need to face up to it.


I don't think i told anyone about it before deciding to make a trip to the doctor.



I recall my steps were heavy and my breathing got abit heavier as i saw the clinic in sight.


In my mind, my brain was chanting.

" you got to go, you got to go."




I took a deep breathe and close my eyes for a brief moment.






I approach the counter and register with the nurse.There were 2 people before me.one already went in and the other was looking down on the floor.My stomach felt like there is a rat running around. I kept looking at my phone, playing with the slider and looking at some pictures I took.








After 15 mins








Doc: "It looks bad.I think you might need surgery."

Me: "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" *Eyes widen in shock

Doc: "Ya. But still, it all depends on how things turn out in the next few days.It is the make or break period for you." *still looking

Me: *In my mind...."ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I don't want a surgery!!"

Me: " Is there any other way?"

Doc: " Well , you came abit too late. When you spotted a problem, be it any health problem, you should come as soon as possible for a check up.Not when things got out of hand. I will do what I can, hope it is not too late."




I diligently did what i was told for the next 3 days.I tried not to let fear grip me and constantly praying for a speedy recovery.






And Thank God!








I did not have to remove my wisdom tooth! :):):):):):)

1 comment:

kennethjayden said...

dude... if it's not growing out straight, then go get it removed. else it most likely will cause problems down the road.. go for it! ;)