Saturday, July 12, 2008

zo lang ai zai

O man, i am so excited now...


Updates...


first thing first...there is a group of people singing " How great is our God" now! 12.05am! I can hear them...hahaha...

I will be giving BS to mark..will be giving him "Christian lifestyle"...ahah.so Excited!! It has been a while since i preached


Today service is sooo good!


At the end of the service, Pst told us to close our eyes and imagine the dreams we had.I stood, with the offering envelope in my hand, i began to have an image being formed.

I was wearing a suit...driving a Lexus..a black one in fact.and behind me is this penthouse...and i saw her! I seriously don't know why she suddenly pop out again! then there is 2 kids running around.

The presence of God is so strong and i really wished we could stay and worship longer.The good thing about being the last service of the day is that it is not that rush.Service got extended to 8pm and almost everyone stayed on.



Sentosa here i come!

No comments: