Sunday, July 27, 2008

Aden

Today i understoof how hard it is to be a dad.Especially when your kid is still young.

Presenting

Aden!
He is my cousin's son.Less than 2 months old and i think he is really cute.I tried to capture him when he is at his cutest, when his mouth is open.

This is his mom feeding him some milk while we had our buffet at lerk thai.This is my first outing with them.It is really hard work to bring this little thing out.Got to prepare diapers, hot water, hot milk, a set of clothing, towel, jacket, pacifier, cap and his shoes!

Presenting the proud daddy! Ordering the food while his little one is drinking milk



And there he goes, resting his head on daddy's chest while mummy grab a bite.He is a really obedient boy, seldom do you hear him cry.He is alway so well-behaved.



There goea another open mouth shot.I was playing with him and trying to make him smile.He kept trying to "talk" to me.


And there is the "prince" resting on his legs on his mummy leg.




This is one really good experience.I tried holding him and he is like jelly.I couldn't really carry him and he is like so soft and i am worried that i might injuried him! LOL.Halfway through the meal he actually pass motion! oh man, it is like so disgusting! haha...It is not easy being a young parent and i really envy my cousin and his wife.They never regretted having the kid and it certainly bought much joy to the whole household.



Someone say i look 18?!?!? i mean HUH?

No comments: