Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Dean's list

Just book out for nights out and i am going in at 10 plus again.Tml is the day i will try to get silver for my IPPT.Really hope i can get it.Anyway i gotten an email regarding the dean's list and i am surprised by the names i see inside.I was expecting more people but i guess it is like 5% of the cohort and i see a few familiar names inside.I really need to thank God for the good results this sem. Although people might think it is pure hard work but it is really God's strength that leads me through. The peace of God was with me and i often pray whenever i feel stressed out and the company of church friends really help. This will be the last sem i am eligible for dean's list and i really really thank God that He gave me the chance to get it.All Glory to Him!


i am thinking hard on how my life will be for the next few years.Hopefully i can get my FYP choice.I guess in terms of financial, i will be taking up tuitions. Preferably physics and nearer to school or my house, need to save some money.Aiming to get my license by the end of this year, hopefully by october.I am not ashamed to say that i am looking for the right one to come along.haha. Of course i hope that i can grow stronger in the Lord, to head in where He wants me to go.To become a better person and more spiritual too.



Oh ya, this coming resolution is different from the usual one.


I want to be more happening.I wish to be more thrilling.I hope to be more exciting.I want to be more fun to hang out with.


i feel i am holding back most of the time.Sometime i will think of all the wild things that i want to do and all the fun i wish i can have.Especially when i am getting older , i really want to have fun and more fun before i become old.Maybe i kinda think through, it is time to let go alittle more and have more and more FUN!


YES I WANT TO HAVE MORE FUN!

No comments: