Sunday, June 29, 2008

Birthday/Reservice

Just came back from my cousin's son first month birthday.The baby is really cute. Haha..it is simply amazing to have a baby and become a father. Looking at the small thing wriggle in his arms brings a smile to my face , yet at the same time, i was reminded of the "horror" this one thing can bring...haha...


went for driving today and it was pretty bad..i guess there is alot of things for me to catch up on..been rather slack..perhaps i am tired..so can't really focus on what the instructor is telling me.But i kinda woke up and everything ended well. He even asked me to do s curve turning...cos he feels that i am good enough although it is one of the latest subject...haha...



tml is the day i will be away for 2 weeks.Going for my annual reservice! i guess it is a good time for me to take a break, reflect whatever have happened and move on from there.I learnt alot more stuff this few weeks and understand alot more things about my friends.


It is never easy to give up a relationship. At least to me, it is something hard. Miscommunications do happen and mistakes do occur, what matter most is the trust for one and another and the faith that each party have for one another.If there is no trust in a person , the person is no better than a stranger. Because like a stranger, his words no longer matter and it is contradictory to call that someone a friend.




i am looking forward for my reservice.Time to meet up with some old friends and chit chat.


till then,




see ya!

No comments: