Monday, June 16, 2008

Gently, Lovingly, Tenderly and Softly

Gently, Lovingly, Tenderly and Softly

This is how i need to speak to you.I am too direct at times and i am too stubborn at times. I get carried away by what i strongly believe in and i don't take in what others got to say. I was reminded again yesterday while praying and today something along this line happened.Though i apologised, but it goes to show nothing have change.I need to tell myself to smile, don't use words like confirm, very sure, Never or Cannot be but instead replace them with i think , from what i personally feel, i might be wrong but i feel, from my interpretation.

Pls Pardon me if i made the same mistake.Just remind me i am being too direct, i will take a step back and smile and say either of these i think , from what i personally feel, i might be wrong but i feel, from my interpretation.


I really need to change :)

I really feel strongly i need to.. :)

No comments: