Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I am the worst friend one could ever get.

i am the worst friend one could ever get man...that is true..to a certain extent...i reflected upon it and listed some pts which makes me the possible candidate for one of the worst friend you could get.

1)I like to stick to my sleeping time.
I totally suck at outing because i am alway worried abt last train and going home early.Like sometimes when my friends wanna stay late or jio me out for late night activities, i alway say no.Like overnight DOTA, Midnight show(sometimes i go because i like movies) or come out chit chat. i guess i just don wanna take CAB and waste money or sleep late and wake up early to go work.

2)i am too direct
i am so direct sometimes i can make u cry and feel hurt! i am really trying to change this. when i think abt it, what i need to do is to get the message across and being direct is the fastest way but might not be the best way.this area i really need to do some fine tunning.

3)i don like big group outing.
sometimes alot of ppl will jio me out and ask me go join them but i will turn them down because when the group gets too big i feel that it gets hard to fellowship.i prefer smaller group unless NUS PEEPS have a meeting or outing or something.


i guess there is still alot of areas i need to change and i really want to improve and be a better friend.







anyway i went for a meeting with Robb Thompson a few hrs ago and it is simple awesome! heard next tue there might have another Pst coming.I can't wait!


Guys just want to be respected by girls
Girls just want to be loved by guys.

No comments: