Friday, June 13, 2008

Jesus , lover of my soul

JESUS, LOVER OF MY SOUL
JESUS, I WILL NEVER LET YOU GO
YOU'VE TAKEN ME FROM THE MIRY CLAY
SET MY FEET UPON THE ROCK
AND NOW I KNOW

I LOVE YOU, I NEED YOU
THOUGH MY WORLD MAY FALL
I'LL NEVER LET YOU GO
MY SAVIOR, MY CLOSEST FRIEND
I WILL WORSHIP YOU UNTIL THE VERY END


Today we sang this worship song and i really like it alot...kinda different from the rest.Lead games and it was pretty good.Had a few new friends and some of them are coming for service tml.In short, everything went well, the atmoshpere was good and the msg was good.PTL.



time to get out of it
once and forever
time to end it all
once and for all

words can't describe
nor voice can sound
what happened in the past

But Jesus know
my saviour
my closest friend
i'll love you till the very end.

No comments: