Wednesday, June 4, 2008

working smart

today is one happening day.

i almost got knock down by a car today. i mean i was trying to ride my bicycle to my ship from my office but my skill is not really there yet. so i wobble here and there as the road is really uneven. It was pretty dangerous as we are sharing lanes with cars and lorries and trucks too.A few person saw me and shouted to me" eh u ok?? your bike ok or not?" LOL. They thought it is my bike that has some fault or something.So, wanting to look good, i give them a thumb up and pt to my bicycle and gave a thumb down LOL


Normally for attachment, Students don't really have much to do.I was pretty upset that i got nothing to do that i approach my Project Manager and tell her i don wanna sit inside the office and do nothing.Therefore i was tasked to do something new starting tml...i might extended my internship as i am learning alot of stuff!! Really thank God man, my friends are like complaining they are doing shit work everyday like liquid paper document, do notice board. I am glad i am more vocal and i am task to do things a regular Assistant project manager or project engineer will do.



Other than work and driving lessons, i am embarking something to prepare for the next stage of life. it is kinda boring and i really need the drive to keep doing until i see the results.Give me patience o Lord!



70

No comments: