Saturday, June 7, 2008

Emerge!

This year is abit different from last two years.

At around this time for the last two years, we will be having our emerge conference!


oh man, i really miss the time.The bonding we formed among the NUS peeps, the events we have.Personally for me i will be involved in most of the sports events like captain's ball, basketball, soccer and not forgetting POS, winning eleven and preaching challenge.

i particularly rem last year POS.it was really unforgettable.Because alot of ppl have committments like SOT and work, things couldn't really work out well and there was tremendous stress among all the ppl.Not forgetting ppl like me and a few who are not working, we were really broke and we got to share meals if not we will fast.The trainings are pretty tough too! i rem during one of the practise, our lightest flyer siying "elbow dropped" my face! and her elbow smash through my specs and broke my len into half! Thank God,i was not disfigured or blinded but suffered a small cut to my eyes.Thru last year emerge i also made alot of new friends like Kenneth(BTW today is kenneth bday! HAPPY BDAY BRO!) , qingfeng ,Ezekiel and many more. Of cos stronger bonding between the older friends like changhan yuantai etc..


hopefully i get a chance to join during my last year after i graduate.emerge is really life changing!

No comments: