Sunday, June 22, 2008

Pain...so painful..ARGH

Today something bad happened..

i went for a jog with my cousin.We did a 3km or so run.The thing is that he is super fit and alway achieve Gold timing.I tried running after him but couldn't really catch up.oh man he is really fast!


then we went to play basketball.Bad move..especially when you are too old.

.
.
.
.
.
.
i jumped up..stretch my right hand high into the air..pull down the rebound and slap it hard with my left palm...then

i felt it...so strongly...







soooooo strongly..










for a moment..both my legs CRAMPED!


in my mind i was thinking..."Oh jialat"


and i landed with my legs curved up and i end up spraining my left ankle...


but the most embarrasing thing is...i was screaming in pain...then all the players stop and ran over..thinking i broke my leg or something..




i ended up limping back home....

argh...so painful.

No comments: