Thursday, June 19, 2008

Outing

Life is really busy for this few weeks and weeks to come.Be busy with cg outing, driving and some catch up.I am sorry about some of the outing i can't make it, feeling really stretched. I will try to catch with u(Liptong, iceman_jq etc..) asap.Cos i am chionging my driving, so my days are packed most of the time.Like next week, i will be going for my reservice and i have 3 driving lesson. After my reservice, i am going to have 3 to 4 a week to speed things up.Really hope to get my license asap and start driving!


yesterday went out to chill with a friend.It is really nice to relax in a while and do some catching up.Because of the busyness of life, it might not be feastible to meet up often so it is really up to this small meet up that help build stronger bonds.I alway believe action speaks louder than words and it is impt to meet up once in a while if possible.

some nice pic.




anyway we had a pretty good dinner and a nice fellowship at starbucks.Personally i like simple stuff, just chill and relac most of the time.



I just want to see you smile.

No comments: