Saturday, June 21, 2008

It was intended for a purpose

I was holding the camera and anxiously looking around....

i checked my watch...it was 1.20PM...how come there is no sight of her??


i look around and peeped till the last girl on the queue..she is not there!

i turned around me and i saw 2 other lost faces...in our mind we were thinking, what is happened? how come she is not around...





i pace forward and backward..thinking of a logical reason...and the two other with me were also wondering in their mind.. what is happening?



we started to get worried...then...



she dashed in and had a super worried face...she was late!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In the end, the best din win but that does not mean she is not the best.just that the best was not allowed to win.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


last night i had a most horrific dream.

i was crying buckets when i woke up.

I dreamt that one of my friend died and i was so heart-broken by the loss of a friend.i couldn't explain why i am so sad.i just kept on crying.inside my dream, some friends tried to console me but i kept on crying...jus kept on..and on and on..


when i woke up, i realised that i really did cried...my pillow was wet! what a weird dream!


but today i kinda lost something..perhaps it was intended for a purpose...



like u feel so near and yet so far.
inside of you, u kinda guess u are trying but u wouldn't get it
but God still wants you to walk down the road, to tell you how u should trend the path
like the best, it seems like u did all these for nothing..

but it is because you walk down the road and u survived, u know how to handle it when such things come along again...



it was intended for a purpose

No comments: