Monday, June 23, 2008

last 50 things

i am sure somewhere and somehow you must have come across this question...


seriously


if you have 50 things to do before you die, what will you do?

i was reminded of this question and i sat down and seriously thought about it...


i think i will spend more time with my family...that's for sure..to give my parents my money to go for a holiday..my sis money to go shopping...


i think next will be my friends...those whom i don have a chance to contact...and tell them how much they meant to me even thought we hardly contact..

i will of cos meet up with my current friends...go to where they alway wanted me to go with them and have a good time with them...i will definitely not tell them i am going to die...



then i will meet my closer friends and give them something to rem about our friendship...so in case they think of me, they can look back and rem the good time we had...



i will call up my ex gf and tell them how sorry i was and how much they meant to me in the past....


after which i think i will hit around close to 50 items....



the last thing i will do....








mmm...

No comments: