Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Heal the World


Heal The World - Michael Jackson


One of the favourites by him. A personal loss.


Work is improving. My department manager spoke to me again. I think he is inputting a vision in me and wanting me to rise up fast. I think partially the whole department are all so old! All of them are minimum in their fifties, only me and another guy are less than half their age. Slowly starting to know the people, contractor, owners.

Spoke to a fellow mate today, we were talking about ou career and i agreed with what he said about marine line.

"In the world, what is bigger than the sky? The sea! Unless one day you tell me airplane can carry as many containers and are cheaper than sea travel, then i will quit the marine line."

I guess personally i quite like what i do now(other than the zero contribution feeling and long learning period),it is really God's grace. Think about it, the 20k, a job while others are still hunting for an interview and something i wanna do at a place so near to my house! A few months ago, everything was still so unsure but now it turn out so well!

Anyway I haven't watch transformer...should be tml if not next week ba..watching with darling!!

No comments: