Friday, June 12, 2009

Once I have turned my face from thee

Today bible study was simply awesome. In my honest opinion, I feel that it is a real pity to miss thiw BS if you can come down. This whole series is about our relationship with God. How we move through the phases of love.

Pst Kong shared so much today! How he was attacked, the trials that each believers have to go through. The wilderness where something good will come out of it if we were to endure and trust God.

During the whole BS, I was trying to reflect upon myself. The areas in my life that I can further improve on. At the end of the BS, we were all on our knees and worshipping God.

I really hope that Pst will make this a regular event. I missed the time in the past where we have BS until really late on friday. I totally agree with Pst about this being the solid food. I simply can't wait for the next one to come!


What impacted me was the most was about the humility and the qualities that are being demostrated by a true mature christian. Immediately I reflect upon myself and the people i see around. It is really so true. Attitude is what matters. If something is wrong with your walk with God or your belief, it is clearer than you think people around you can see.

Truly we can never have enough of Him. Enter into His presence. Let not our pride or our fleshly nature hinder our walk with Him and the destiny He has install for us.

No comments: