Friday, June 19, 2009

Deeper in love

Today bible was simply the best of the series so far. It just gets better and better. It is one of those service/bible study where the presence of God is soooo strong. Towards the end of the bible study, you can literally feel the love of God saturating the whole hall. As the meeting was ending, I turn around and realised that many people were weeping and with tears in my eyes, I can't help but feel that God is sooo real in my life. I want to work towards what pastor preach about being a mature christian.

I can't really describe my current feelings in words. Perhaps like what Pst Tan said, it is the experience that you went through. The feeling of love of God that really impacted my heart. Like the shulamite woman, after experiencing God, you can't help but want to have more and more of Him.

The church is where God is. Seek him there when you are in the wilderness.

No comments: