Sunday, June 14, 2009

Starting Work

I am officially starting work is less than 8 hrs time. Going to hit the bed soon.

I will be posted into the estimating department. Told a senior in another shipyard about in and she was pretty shocked. Because this department usually need experience and it deals with tons of numbers. Good and bad. I jut hope may God's grace be with me. I will take it as it come.

Tml will be more of orientation. Going through the contract and signing. Making of yard pass etc. Perhaps will see some old friends there. There are 3 other scholars going back together with me. I feel normalised. HAHA.

Anyway I have decided to start teaching tuition. Need to help pay off my school loan. After calculating, i realised that i don have much left after paying off my bills and expenses. Not much even to save. Anyone got lobang please tell me! Thanks!


Making time

No comments: