Thursday, June 11, 2009

Drag me to hell



Just watched Drag me to hell with myrna. This is one of those show which i really let go. I screamed really loud and thank God i was sitting at the corner seat. The show is not really what i defined as a horror show, it is more like a thriller. I covered my ears most of the time cos i was expecting some loud noisy throughout the show. The story is simple and does not require much thinking.Small twist at the end. I feel it is one of the must watch show.Do catch it !


Monday I am starting work. First day will be orientation so i think should be pretty slack. I have been googling alot. It seems like estimating department usually comprise of people with experience(old) so i am not expecting people of my age or near my age there. I guess you can't have the best of both world. Hope everything will turn out ok!

IPPT is coming. I will be taking this ICT with my range.I want to pass this year!Havent touch the chin up bar since last ICT. I need someone to train with me man.Any volunteer? I feel kinda shy going to the bar alone and doing like only 2.

Time to rest!

No comments: