Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Transformers 2



 

Just watched the highly anticipated movie - Transformer 2. I must say this is much better than the first one. In my opinion, the first one focus more on the theme, that is transforming cars and planes, kinda give u the "can't-wait-to-see-what-is-transforming-next" feeling. The second one focus more on the fighting, transforming(which is slower and better and easier to appreciate) but halfway thru the show, it gives me a "ooo, ooo,yayaya,ooo.ok" feeling. In short, good movie because of the CGI and action.ok, megan fox too. But that is pretty much it.


 

On my way home, I was pondering what makes a great movie. I think the climax of the movie is what is most impt. Most show try to show it at the end, take 300 for example. The ending climax of the king trying to kill the enemy and failed makes the movie extraordinary. Some movies are so good that it can move the climax to the middle and keep the show nice towards the end, like coach carter. I think this is where transformer, in my opinion, has failed. But still, i think the theme is pretty hard to work around with. To be fair, I will give it 3/5 stars. Good show, but not great.


 


 

Work is pretty ok. Learning the trade and tricks of doing business. Hope i can pick things fast and get along with the path my manager wants me to go.


 

Knee is giving me problem.Perhaps i can't run too long. but 5km is pretty ok i think. Perhaps it is time for a downgrade.


 

Fate seldom calls on us on a moment of our choosing

No comments: