Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Peace

Thank God! It was exactly 2 weeks or so when i made this prayer request!

I almost jumped and pump my fist into the air at the foodcourt. The banmian aunty must be thinking why am i grinning at her!

Sembcorp gave me a commercial position. I will be posted to the Estimation department. I guess it is about, estimation dah!

Granted, I was warned of the lower pay, the lower chance of promotion and not as good bonus.


But hey, at least it is a job. At least it met my parents requirement. At least my GF felt ok. At least I felt the peace when i first heard about it. At least it is near to what i want to do - related to financial side.


Phew. Finally. Unless some big changes happen, I will be starting work next mon.

YES LA!!! Finally settled it once and for all.

No comments: