Tuesday, June 23, 2009

ARGHHH

I WANT TO SCREAM AND PUNCH SOMEONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Job scope required so much knowledge and experience that I feel so useless at work!

Right now I am a executive Paperboy. Been doing admin stuff! Other than the hours of reading and looking at figures,I am basically helping them with the Adminstrative stuff. They all will be flying of one by one to survey ship and meet the ships engineers. Some going china, some Angola.

Uncle Wong and Raymong(yes that is the correct spelling, He always joke that my name more stylo than his) keep saying take my time, but I just don feel fulfilled!!! Hiaz, I must work harder than before! I really pray that I learn everything fast!! I hope to be able to grasp everything fast!!


Hiaz..Jus can't stand the know-nothing-contribute-zero feeling!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my mum always say, "young grads need to be patient and learn the basic of my business before they think about contribution. "

so yap, suffer and learn the basic first. it's usually tough but that's probably the best way to learn.