Monday, June 8, 2009

Saints and Soldiers

Just watched Saints and Soldiers. Felt that it is a so so show. Read on the cover of the VCD and it seems to have won quite alot awards. I guess the only touching part came only at the very end. Sometimes the bigger picture don't always get registered in your brain because of the situation and where the tough gets going , the going gets tough.

Talking about movies, there has been quite a few good one that is going on. Perhaps tml can watch either terminator or angels and demons. Wanted to watch these shows a few weeks ago but kinda turn off by the reviews given by some friends. Somehow recently alot of my friends have been giving me rather good comments about them so i guess they mght be worth a ttry before i start work.


Talking about starting work, i am supposed to start next week. But till today i haven't gotten to know the department i am supposed to be in. Met up with the Old POS guys. They were really "shocked" when i told them about the Banks. One thing we do agree on is that it is a good way to gain some experience. In any case, i decided to whack a few more applications. i think YT kinda reminded me at this time, it is always good to apply for more.His brother applied for 40!! Talk about trying!


Inevitably there are some concern friends who asked me about the person tagging on my board. With the help of technology, i'm able to log in to my tagboard and trace the person(!) Almost wanted to shout surprise! I think all i can say, if saying all these stuff can make u feel better for the hurt u feel i have caused, then go ahead ba. I can't really help when the ball is in your court.I think sometimes you got to remind yourself.The whole world is not like you.


It is 2am and still i can't sleep. Been resting for so many days. Hopefully my gum will recover totally tml. At least till when i start work.

No comments: