Tuesday, June 2, 2009

SCB

Just came back from a jog. First time running after 2 to 3 weeks, felt weak..did about 4k plus. Given that i am not gifted physically, i need to work harder to meet the mark.


Today went for SCB interview. It went extremely well. I guessed the HR lady really like me. She even provided me some hints to the technical questions. We had a long interview which lasted about 45 mins. I was the worst dressed candidate there. Everyone wore a tie..ok..except the girls..some who were there for meetings wore blazers...i was really the odd one out. But well, she told me she will see me for the next round.

Then came the bomb, she told me it is going to be 2k and one year contract. 2k? eat grass( as put by one of my friend in engineering sector now). I think it is normal for such a reaction from a logical and practical engineer. It is extremely low!


The good news is that the HR of my parent company ask me if i want to try commercial side! This is the best of the situation. Doing business related stuff and serving my bond!

Well..let's see how things will unfold.

No comments: