Monday, January 19, 2009

Thorn in the flesh

"And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure. For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong." (2 Cor. 12:7-10)

Once again , the shadow of this thorn has come to haunt. In my heart I am just sick of having to deal with this matter again. I guess sometimes a bad mistake can let you see alot of things, I am definitely not perfect but I am trying. I don't see the point having to repeat the same story over and over again. I guess i take comfort when people has come and warn me of him, i guess "the stone will reveal itself when the water level fall"( Chinese).

I shall overcome it in the name of Jesus. Then again, if "that" happens, i must indirectly thank him for making such thing possible. Like what someone told me, somethings there is no right or wrong, it just can't be helped.

Like i always said,

Time is best indicator of the truth.

No comments: