Friday, January 23, 2009

Lamentation

I have this friend. I know you read this so I wanna appreciate you for being a listening ear. HAHA.

Whenever I have some troubles or feel like complaining to someone, that person alway comes to my mind. Perhaps is the agenda, we kinda can talk and complain about anything. Like how she will complain how insensitive of her friend to go out one on one with her ex and brag about it or how i will complain to her about certain things i can't tell anyone. Not to say all these are secrets but sometimes people come to us with agendas, no matter who there. There are many things i can't say to the people around me and i am glad i can talk to her.

Perhaps she is a girl, i can relate to her better in terms of relationship stuff. Sometime when the urge comes, we will go shopping and stuff. She is really like a good friend that God has given to me.

This few days I have been very provoked by certain ppl around me. Very. I can't take it when they keep saying i am picky that's why i am single and blah blah blah. Yes it might sound childish around here but i do want to make things clear. IT IS NOT ABOUT ME!

If you want to avoid some direct straight facts, you can stop reading from this point on.


Do you have any idea that being a christian means you should get a partner that is of the same faith? Yes you should try. It is strong encouraged. Of course being a christian, I want to do it because of obeying God's words.

Now, that wipe out half the girl population i know. In fact only about 30 to 40 % of the girls i know are christians. That's 4 out of 10 left.

Given that 40%, i need to choose someone of equal yoke. To put it in laymen terms, someone as on as you when it comes to God. Like any company or organisation, we do have different positions in church. I am not in any leadership position and stuff, though it is not a necessity to be of equal "standing" but it do feel abit weird to have ur gf or wife of higher "rank" than you.


Cast that aside, as we want to honour the leaders in church, we do want to account to them when it comes to relationship and stuff. Especially when it comes to leadership position, you should and are encouraged to tell your pastor.


OOOOO before i forget, out of that remaining %, there are some already attached!


Am i trying to say i wanna forgo abidding in God's word? NO.

I just wanna tell you, you , you , you and you that i am already tired of the "system" i have to go thru just to get a partner. I am certainly not keen or enthu to go thru the process unless i am VERY sure, not to mention that anyone can see that the remaining % is VERY LOW.

Am i despo? CERTAINLY NO.

Am i pissed at the comments? CERTAINLY!!!!!


Please, let me have a good chinese new year. Don't use the word picky on me anymore.

Just don't push me off the edge anymore.

No comments: