Thursday, January 15, 2009

EQ

I have 43 mins before my simulations finish running and i can head off to bed.

Kinda of bored and decided to write down something on EQ.

EQ = Emotional Quotient, measures the ability of your brain to understand and feel emotions, both personal and others. It is definitely as important as IQ, because IQ gives u the understanding of facts but EQ makes more than "yes and no". It teaches you how to live with human. People often forget the importance of EQ. Have you wonder why certain people don't come close to you? Even though you are sure that you didn't do anything wrong( or thought you din)?

I recalled when i was young and still a childish kid, my EQ is very low. Often people will tell me that they are my friends yet they don't ask me out. When i call them, they respond very coldly. I guess they must have despise my chubby figure but yet i never realised this till much later. People are not like facts, one needs to know and be sensitive to other's actions , reactions and speech. Look into the "mirror" everyday, ask yourself what YOU ,yes not THEM, that needs to change. I thank God that "mirror" i have , that is the Holy spirit and Bible that tells me each time i am unsure.



As i grew older, my sensitivity towards thing heighten. Many Small Simple things are the best indicators of the Big overall pictures. How a person respond to me on msn, his/her attitude and how he looks at me, how she much she talk to me all indicate something in one way or another. Emotions are DEFINITELY NOT expressed by words alone. Rem action speaks louder than words. People don't care how much you know/ or can tell them, unless they know how much you care for them.


ARGHHH my simulation just crashed again?!!!!ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

2 comments:

Wenfang said...

How a person respond to me on msn

I response well to you on MSN right? RIGHT? Haha. And CNY is coming!!!

Titus said...

hahaha yes!!

CNY CHU ER TH house!! we wait for you!! dinner at town!!!