Friday, January 2, 2009

Back!!

Phew I'm finally back!!

After 4 days and 3 nights in KL, everything here feels funny. Nah, i'm ain't talking about the place, i'm talking about the "feel" of the ppl around me.Perhaps i have been cut off from the "world". Shall not elaborate on!


Anyway, the 4 days have been eating, shoppin, movies and eating, shopping movies all over again! We went to quite alot of shoppin centres and the whole place felt like singapore!! i guess other than the hotel room, the money we use, he language we speak and the surrounding building, everything felt like singapore!! i guess it is jus like i went to stay in any hotel along orchard road and go shopping along there!!haha..But i must say that i really rested and took my mind to think over alot of stuff.


My loot wasn't alot mainly because the stuff there are pretty much the same as Singapore and cost as much. I got 2 tee and a pair of shoe, the rest are presents so i guess it is pretty ok. We ate pretty good stuff for the last few days! The best thing is that there is a nice gym and swimming pool in our hotel! we went to work out almost every morning and went swimming!! ahaha...


All in all , the trip is a well deserved rest for me! now...


it is back to fyp!








2 comments:

Wenfang said...

AHHH!!! I want to go to KL too. I heard their shopping and night life are good!

Titus said...

haha...ok la..the stuff there cost as much as singapore! i din really go for the night life so can't really comment :>