Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Library

Time check :8.35pm
Song: Hillsong- You Deserve

Currently in Biz lib doing my simulations while waiting for leona with myrna and raphael. This is sickening. Feel like i haven't really enjoy chinese new year. My arm is still aching from Wii Tennis and Boxing. Wii Fit is really effective man. hahaha...it can really make u fit if u practise on it. I was perspiring at Sean's house after trying to break his record..hahaha...


After doing some work, i like to listen to some woship song. I feel so recharged and strengthened by the presence of God. I find energy to go on.

In about 3 months time, i will be graduating!!!

*Freeze*

Should i shout "Finally!" or should i say " So fast?!"

Met up some of my JC friends and teachers today. Some of them got married, some have started working, some have already disappeared( overseas or not in contact with any of us). It is amazing how we look now and then and the differences in the thinkings. Changes are always taking place and sometimes I can't help but feel daunted by it. As i embark onto the next stage of life, i began to think of my next step to take. What does God wants me to do? Somewhat i got a desire to shine in the marketplace, i can't say for sure i will. I have been looking for ideas and stuff but the future is alway full of unknowns. Life will be very sad if we somehow lose the meaning behind everything we do. What is the pt we are trying to live out? What is the ultimate aim of doing what you have been doing all along?



Time is short, live for yourself? live for others? live for the future? leave behind legacy? live like what others are supposely living?


Knowing my purpose have never been more important!



You Deserve - Hillsong United

No comments: