Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Miracles

Had a pretty good time at Sentosa today. After meeting my Prof and having a fruitful half an hour talk(FINALLY), I head to vivo to get my Sun tanning lotions and some miscellaneous stuff before heading to Sentosa on my own! First time trying that.


Headed to Palawan Beach and lay down on the beach bed and coat myself with layers of Sun tanning oil. Too bad the sun is way too little cos of the cloudy. Ordered a beer and enjoy some personal time with myself.

I fell asleep eventually, must be because of the beer and woke up to this song playing at the background. Kinda reminded myself of some stuff from the past. Nice song!


After which, Laoniang and Raphael and Raine came and we headed to town to fellowship. It was an interesting time where i realised that a guy's butt is actually the centre of attraction for girl?! HAHA..it was fun knowing more about how girls actually evaluate guys.


Some pictures i took using my hp.





No comments: