Thursday, January 15, 2009

Slacking

Right now i am slacking at centre library, waiting for the reply from the troubleshooting department. My program kept crashing. 60% of the time i am trying to troubleshoot the program, makes me wonder where is the supposedly the world class system. It really gets frustrating.

Someone told me he is excited about my birthday party?! mmm...perhaps because i wanna have a diff-from-norm party. People suggested beach party, theme parties, copy-Titus party..etc...


I think the most important aspect of my party is for people to enjoy. Because the common feedback i got from people is that they don't enjoy other people's party. If i can, i would want to make it a party that people would enjoy the whole process. If i could, i would want to make it into a one day holiday for everyone.



Anyway, i realised one thing about myself over the last week.

I am as timid as a hamster.

I was praying , then somehow God gave me revelation of the power of being Bold. Boldness opens u to many new doors just because you dare to lift your head and look into the unknown. David is a teenager full of boldness when he kill goliath. Even when Caleb and Joshua came back with the good report, they are full of boldness and faith. Giant or not, Grasshoppers or not, the land is ours for the taking! I realised that Boldness comes from the confidence in God and faith of the greatness. I need to become more bold!



Somehow the topic of my birthday has alway lead to the question of whether i am attached. I guess one important thing is that Different mindsets can make it hard for two people to be together eventually. And it is not easy to find someone with the same flow and sad to say , i believe that my thoughts are very different from normal guys. Call me weird or morbid, if you know me well, you will realised that the way i think is very different. Somehow my mindmapping is done differently. Perhaps that's the reason why many of my school mates think i will not get married or even into relationship till i am 30 plus.


Reply my email pls!!!!!!

No comments: